- Diagnosis of natural enemies for biological control.
- Organic compounds with load transfer properties for photovoltaics, sensors, imaging devices, field effect transistors.
- Production of organic compounds with semiconductor and conductive characteristics.
- Catalyst production for photochemical reactions.
- Optical characterization of fullerenes and other nanostructures.
- Optical characterization of materials and electronics of photovoltaic systems.
- Characterization of molecular systems with potential applications to quantum processing.
- Laser spectroscopy and optical spectroscopy.
- Atomic and molecular spectroscopy.
- Large-scale data processing in a high performance supercomputing cluster.
- Climate / growth / yield modeling in crops.
- Monitoring the development of a crop and recording by variable and growth time, through the distribution of sensors.
- Agricultural performance maps.
- Maps for agricultural management.
- Estimation of spectral crop signatures by treatment / resources (active sensors) + sampling of
- Identification of diseases / fungi / pest involvement + field sampling.
- Monitoring the efficient use of water through the use of sensors.
- Advice for the improvement of agricultural production, by quantifying the variability (spatial and temporal) of environmental factors.
- Non-contact measurement of moisture content and mechanical properties in biomass.
- Development of methods, techniques and equipment for quality control of crops, crops and agricultural products.
- Improvement of the feeding and care processes of plants and agricultural crops.
- Management of multi and hyper spectral image information from its capture in unmanned aerial vehicles for spatial modeling
- Control and study of crops and products through bioinformatics tools, by optical methods and systems.
- Efficient use of agriculture (loss reduction and productivity increase).
- Modeling of climatic variables.
- Modeling of extreme phenomena.
- Quantification, in real time, of analytical indexes for the identification of air condition and quality through remote sensing optical techniques such as LIDAR and DOAS.
- Real-time monitoring of water quality in strategic locations.
- Improvement of storage systems and clean energy production.
- Monitoring and predictive models of climate change and its impact on the agro-productivity of priority crops.
- Spatial modeling, simulation and integration of scenarios and forecast generation.